My Old Friend Grace

I'd lived on an Air Force Base in Shreveport, LA throughout middle school and was returning to the area (now in my early 20s) for a very brief business trip (the Midwestern fuel supplier I worked for was scouting out a potential new branch located further south). I'd insisted to my boss that I go on this particular trip, both because I knew the area and because I wanted to see some old friends from school. Well, one old friend in particular (who I'd already contacted and agreed to meet for lunch): Grace Norman.

I'd always had a bit of a crush on her, which many in our social circle suspected might have been reciprocated. A guy can only hope.

Grace had always been a pretty girl, and, I might add, one of the females in my class who had "matured early," but I wouldn't have expected her to look like this.

Her attire had changed not a bit since I knew her; summer weather notwithstanding, she was wearing pink lululemon stretch pants and a white tank top. Her breasts had obviously grown out of proportion with the rest of her body; she was still only 5'5, but her boobs were practically spilling out of her top, and they jiggled uncontrollably as she ran toward me. She greeted me with a tight embrace, and I somehow resisted the urge to glance down at her cleavage as we broke away.

"It's so good to see you, Jack. We've got a lot to catch up on," she practically whispered in my ear.

"I won't argue with that," I replied, eliciting a light giggle from Grace as she pulled my arm away from the bookstore in the outlet mall where we'd agreed to meet.

As we passed an Italian restaurant, Grace pointed and said "Ooh, let's go there!"

"Fine by me," I said.

We sat down and almost immediately fell into our old conversational cadence, exchanging info on our current lives and hobbies (some of mine centered on my new gym membership) and reminiscing on tines past. Grace worked as a nurse's assistant in a local hospital, but she intended to go back to school and attain a bachelor's degree in nursing. She seemed impressed by details of my job, and overall, this reconnection was turning out better than I could've imagined.

Suddenly she looked uncomfortable, shifting in her seat.

"What's the matter? Am I boring you to death?" I chuckled.

"No, it's just..." She squirmed. "I need to go to the bathroom."

"Of course. Don't let me stop you."

Watching her walk away I noticed for the first time that her butt had grown almost as much as her breasts. It looked like a giant ripe peach through her nearly see-through pants as she sauntered toward the ladies' room. Hmm... don't get any awful ideas. She just wants to chat with an old friend.

I absentmindedly sipped water as I awaited her return. Dammit. I realized I'd taken (and was now drinking) her water.

Soon enough she came back and sat down.

"Hey Grace, don't be mad, but I accidentally took a sip of your water."

"No problem," she said, lifting the glass to her lips. I watched as she savored a long drink of water, never breaking eye contact with me, and I even thought I saw her give the rim of the cup a quick lick as she set it down.

The waiter approached our table and took our orders: mine a meatball pasta, hers a simple Caesar salad. We continued our conversation in the same vein as we waited on our food.

It arrived about 20 minutes later, my pasta meaty and filling, her salad crisp and healthy. We each took a few bites, and then I noticed her eyeing my plate.

"That looks so good," she said between mouthfuls.

"It's quite good. Wanna try some?"

She blushed a little. "Oh no, I didn't mean... Well, are you sure you don't mind?"

"Of course not," I grinned. "Don't expect me to eat all this myself."

I speared some pasta on my fork and offered it up to her. She clearly enjoyed it, and this time I know she gave an extra lick, circling the fork with her tongue as her big blue eyes smiled at me.

"Mmm, that was great. Wanna try some of mine?"

I nodded as she thrust her fork in my direction. The salad was good, and, I have to admit, I liked it all the better knowing that Grace's mouth had engulfed the fork mere seconds earlier.

We finished our meals in relative silence, having covered all the subjects typical for old friends reuniting.

At one point, though, she raised her eyebrows and asked: "So... you got a girlfriend to share all this success with?"

"Not really. I can't find a woman who likes this energy sector life as much as I do."

"I like the energy sector," she said suggestively. "It's what powers our world."

We both stood up at the same time and, as we were walking out, I accidentally brushed my hand against her protruding butt. She instantly shot me a raised-eyebrows look that could be interpreted as scolding or flirtatious. Then she put her hand to her mouth and giggled, all but confirming the flirtation. Still, we said nothing to each other throughout the walk back to our cars.

She squealed with delight when she saw my cherry red open-air convertible.

"It's been so long since I rode in one of these. Will you take me for a ride? Please! Just a quick one."

"Woah, you don't have to ask twice. Hop in," I said, patting the passenger side upholstery.

We drove several miles down the highway. She was laughing and smiling the whole time, clearly enjoying the wind in her face and long brown hair. Then out of nowhere her demeanor changed. She seemed to be getting tired, as she leaned over in her seat to rest her left cheek on my shoulder. She playfully placed her hands on my side, then proceeded to rub my shoulders and torso.

"Ooh, nice abs," she remarked as she reached my chest. "You weren't kidding about the gym membership."

She stopped massaging my body, and I expected her to sit up in her own seat, but, if anything, she slumped over toward me even more, her crimson lips plopped directly on my neck. My whole body was starting to warm up; normally I'd blame the hot July sun, but we were going 50 mph in an open-air car.

As Grace began planting kisses on my neck, I sighed involuntarily and realized I needed to stop driving.

"I should pull over,"

I wrapped my arms around her inviting, feminine body,

"We should go back to your apartment," I breathed heavily. "To finish." She nodded vigorously while still brushing her lips against my face. Just then a ringtone interrupted our reunion.

A few generic phone call sentences later she announced: "The nurse needs me to come in this afternoon. You understand, right?"

"Of course," I smiled.

"Drive me back to my car, okay?"

I nodded.

"Mmm, I'm gonna be all tense at work today, and it's all your fault!" She swatted her arm at me in jest. I couldn't believe it. She was clearly sweating, her eyes were dilated, and her huge bust was heaving up and down. She's in heat... for me.

I was in a fog of lust as I drove her back to her car. We both stepped out and bid each other adieu.

I leaned in and delivered what was intended to be a light goodbye peck on the cheek, but Grace was more enthusiastic than I'd imagined, so it turned into a long French kiss that culminated in my reaching around to grab her plump ass.

"Mmm, you really know how to push a girl's buttons," she sighed dreamily. "Until tomorrow, then?"

I was a little taken aback. Did she actually want me as much as I wanted her?

"Oh, okay. Yeah! I'll call you."

The next day we both worked until 5, and as you'd imagine, my libido was practically overflowing, but I promised myself I wouldn't masturbate so as to save all my sperm for Grace. Believe it or not, I actually agreed to pick her up for dinner again the next night, presumably so we could sit for a while in hungry anticipation of the main event, which is exactly what happened. We barely touched our food. She was wearing a long green sequin dress that went past her knees, but nevertheless it was tight and low-cut, and I even noticed some other diners looking over at her incredible cleavage. We fed each other with our own silverware, just like the night before, only this time we actually dared to lean in for a long, wet kiss every time we finished chewing each other's food. If there had been any doubt that I was going to sleep with this girl, it vanished during that dinner.

We left the restaurant and it was understood that next I would be driving to her apartment. She led me to her room number and opened the door, but didn't step in right away. As a man, I wanted to take her right there, but as an aspiring gentleman, I felt some obligation to keep up the pretence that we weren't about to have sex, just in case she was changing her mind.

"You got any plans later?" I ventured innocently.

"Nope," she beamed.

"We could go to a movie or something, if you wanted."

"Not gonna happen, baby," she said between kisses. "I've been so stressed out this week. Sometimes a girl just needs some relief."

For some reason that word triggered an animal instinct and I lifted her off the ground, gripping her ass and carrying her off to the bed by her luscious buttocks, taking care to slam the door behind me. She yelped as I did this, then moaned softly as I kneaded her gluteus muscles.

Still moaning, she gesticulated toward my crotch, and I dutifully removed my pants. My erection sprung out and hit her stomach as I hurriedly took off her dress. With she in her bra and panties and I in my underwear, she gasped as she grabbed my penis.

"Ooh, Jack," she sighed. "I always wondered if you were big down here, even when we were in school. Now I know for sure."

Her compliment accelarated my plans for penetration, and I yanked her panties off while she gently removed my underwear, still holding onto my organ.

Her bra was still on as I thrusted into her, and my eyes were drawn to a cute freckle just above her right breast as she grunted in strong approval of our consummation. I took this opportunity to lift her up and gently untie her bra, allowing her bountiful bosom room to breathe.

Despite my eagerness, I was determined to bring her to orgasm before I ejaculated, so I actually tried to occupy my mind with things other than this moaning angel surrendering her body to mine. I thought about work, about my future, about whether I wanted to marry this girl. In the meantime, though, I could tell she was nearing climax. The noises she was making confirmed that this goddess was lost in passion, losing control of her faculties even. She let out a final sexy whimper as I continued to pleasure her, her pussy obviously contracting and squirting out a torrent of slick, womanly vaginal juices. She dug her fingers into my back as she finished her powerful orgasm. Now it was my turn. I plunged my penis as deep into her pussy as I could and shot out a long rope of fertile sperm. Our breathing slowed as we collapsed on the bed, still intertwined. Both speechless, we cuddled for a while, still pleasing each other with delicious open-mouthed kisses. Unlike many men, I view cuddling as an indispensable postcoital activity. It's how men and women register their gratitude toward one another right after sex.

"Mmmmm, Jesus, that was some good sex," Grace moaned as she snuggled her body up to mine. "I feel like I just got a workout."

"You should be feeling it in these muscles," I joked as I rubbed her breasts lasciviously.

Her laughter quickly turned into more moaning as I began to nurse her full, milky breasts with my mouth. I slapped her bare ass lightly and felt it jiggle in my hand. This girl's body is unbelievable. She couldn't resist reaching down for a handful of my penis, which was already hardening for round two. But alas, round two would have to wait a couple hours as we soon fell asleep naked in each other's arms.

We made love several more times that night. I was surprised at my stamina, but Grace always found a way to get me hard again, usually involving her gorgeous breasts and ass. It was probably the most surreal (and pleasurable) night of my life and I wanted to stretch it out as long as possible. After one final goodbye cuddle in her lingerie, she put her dress back on, waved goodbye, and walked out the door. That morning I made the long drive back up to the Ohio, wondering if I'd ever see this dream girl again."

http://domain.club.tw/showthread.php?p=92629

http://dominicaanserepubliek.eenpunt.nl/

http://dominicaanserepubliek.slammer.nl/

http://dominicaanserepubliek.vindhetviahier.nl/

http://dominuss.webd.pl/?p=24

http://dominuss.webd.pl/?p=26

http://domninashabalin.ipb.su/lofiversion/index.php/t186-200.html

http://don.stagekiss.net/members.php?start=250

http://donfrancobarbero.blogspot.com/2007/01/da-il-senso-della-vita-puntata-del-28.html

http://dongoc.blogspot.com/2007/08/paradise-heaven-by-kouko-agawa.html

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

OUTER BANKS - Marjorie

My Strict Young Governess Ch. 04